Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy
As TTS ULUSLARARASI NAKLİYAT VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ ("Company"), we hereby present this Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data ("Policy") for your information to fulfill the obligation of disclosure within the scope of Article 10 of the Law to process and protect personal data by the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law") and to inform you of all administrative and technical measures we take within the scope of processing and protection of personal data.
1.2. Policy Objective
The primary purpose of this Policy is to make explanations about the systems for the processing and protection of personal data by the law and the purpose of the Law, and in this context, to inform the people whose personal data are processed by our Company, especially Company Business Partners, Employee Candidates, Visitors, Company Customers, and Third Parties. In this way, it is aimed to ensure full compliance with the legislation in the processing and protection of personal data carried out by our Company and to protect all rights of personal data owners arising from the legislation on personal data.
1.3. Scope of the Policy and Personal Data Subjects
This Policy has been prepared for the people whose personal data are processed by our Company, especially Company Business Partners, Employee Candidates, Visitors, Company Customers, and Third Parties, by automatic or non-automatic means, provided that they are part of any data recording system, and will be applied within the scope of these specified persons. This Policy shall in no way apply to legal entities and legal entity data.
Our Company informs the Personal Data Owners about the Law by publishing this Policy on its website. For the employees of our Company, the Personal Data Processing Policy for Employees will be applied. This Policy will not be applied if the data is not included in the scope of "Personal Data" within the scope specified below or if the Personal Data processing activity carried out by our Company is not in the ways specified above.
In this context, the personal data owners within the scope of this Policy are as follows:
Company Real Person Business Partner
Real persons with whom the Company has any kind of business relationship.
Stakeholder, Official, Employee of Company Business Partners
All real persons, including employees, Stakeholders, and officials of real and legal persons (such as business partners, and suppliers) with whom the Company has all kinds of business relations.
Authorized real persons of the Company.
Real persons who have applied for a job to the Company by any means or who have opened their CV and related information to the Company's review.
Real persons who use or have used the products and services offered by the Company, regardless of whether they have any contractual relationship with the Company.
All real persons who enter the physical premises owned by the Company for various purposes or visit the websites for any purpose.
Other real persons who are not included in the scope of the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy prepared for Company Employees and who are not included in any personal data owner category in this Policy.
The terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings set out below:
TTS ULUSLARARASI NAKLİYAT VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ.
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Sensitive Personal Data(s)
Data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership of associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data.
Processing of Personal Data
Any operation performed on Personal Data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying, or preventing the use of Personal Data by fully or partially automatic means or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
Personal Data Owner/Related Person
Company Stakeholders, Company Business Partners, Company Officials, Employee Candidates, Visitors, Company and Group Company Customers, Potential Customers, Third Parties, and persons whose personal data are processed by the Company.
Data Recording System
It refers to the registration request where personal data is structured and processed according to certain criteria.
The real or legal person determines the purposes and methods of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
A natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller based on the authorization granted by the data controller.
It is consent on a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will.
Daha öncesinde bir kişiyle ilişkilendirilmiş olan verilerin, başka verilerle eşleştirilerek dahi hiçbir surette kimliği belirli veya belirlenebilir bir gerçek kişiyle ilişkilendirilemeyecek hale getirilmesidir.
Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.
Personal Data Protection Board.
1.5. Policy Enforcement
This Policy, which is issued and entered into force by the Company, is published on the Company's website (www.tts.com.tr) and made available to the relevant persons upon the request of the Personal Data Owners.
PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Guidelines for the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is processed by the Company by the procedures and principles stipulated in the Law and this Policy. The Company acts by the following principles when processing Personal Data:
• Personal Data is processed by the relevant rules of law and the requirements of good faith.
• It is ensured that Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date. In this context, issues such as determining the sources from which the data is obtained, confirming its accuracy, and evaluating whether it needs to be updated are carefully considered.
• Personal Data is processed for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes. The legitimate purpose means that the Personal Data processed by the Company is related to and necessary for the work it has done or the service it provides.
• Personal Data is related to the purpose to realize the purposes determined by the Company, and the processing of Personal Data that is not related to the realization of the purpose or is not needed is avoided. It keeps the processed data limited only to what is necessary for the realization of the purpose. Personal Data processed within this scope are relevant, limited, and proportionate to the purpose for which they are processed.
• If there is a period stipulated in the relevant legislation for the storage of data, it complies with these periods; otherwise, it retains Personal Data only for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed. If there is no valid reason for further retention of Personal Data, such data shall be deleted, destroyed, or anonymized.
2.2. Terms of Processing of Personal Data
The Company does not process Personal Data without the explicit consent of the data subject. In the presence of one of the following conditions, Personal Data may be processed without the explicit consent of the data subject.
• The Company may process the Personal Data of Personal Data Owners in cases expressly stipulated by law, even without explicit consent. For example; under Article 230 of the Tax Procedure Law, the explicit consent of the relevant person will not be sought to include the name of the relevant person on the invoice.
• Personal Data may be processed without explicit consent to protect the life or physical integrity of persons who are unable to disclose their consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent cannot be recognized as valid, or of another person. For example, in a situation where the person is unconscious or mentally ill and their consent is not valid, the Personal Data of the Personal Data Owner may be processed during a medical intervention to protect their life or body integrity. In this context, data such as blood type, previous diseases and surgeries, and medications used can be processed through the relevant health system.
• Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract by the Company, the Personal Data of the parties to the contract may be processed. For example, the account number information of the creditor party may be obtained for the payment of the money under a contract concluded.
• The Company may process the Personal Data of Personal Data Owners if it is mandatory to fulfill its legal obligations as a data controller.
• Personal Data made public by the Company by the Personal Data Owners themselves, in other words, Personal Data that has been disclosed to the public in any way, can be processed as the legal benefit to be protected has disappeared.
• The Company may process the Personal Data of Personal Data Owners without seeking explicit consent in cases where data processing is mandatory for the exercise or protection of a legitimate right.
• The Company may process the Personal Data of Personal Data Owners in cases where the processing of Personal Data is mandatory for the provision of legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of Personal Data Owners protected under the Law and Policy. The Company shows the necessary sensitivity to comply with the basic principles regarding the protection of Personal Data and to observe the balance of interests of Personal Data Owners.
2.3. Conditions for Processing Sensitive Personal Data
The Company does not process Special Categories of Personal Data without the explicit consent of the data subject. Personal Data relating to health and sexual life are processed by the Company only to protect public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services, and financing, without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned under the conditions that we are under the obligation of confidentiality. The Company carries out the necessary procedures to take adequate measures determined by the Board in the processing of Special Categories of Personal Data.
2.4. Terms of Transfer of Personal Data
Our Company may transfer Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data of Personal Data Owners to third parties by the Law by establishing the necessary confidentiality conditions and taking security measures in line to process Personal Data. Our Company acts by the regulations stipulated in the Law during the transfer of Personal Data. In this context, in line with the legitimate and lawful Personal Data processing purposes of our Company, based on and limited to one or more of the following Personal Data processing conditions specified in Article 5 of the Law
Personal Data to third parties:
• If there is explicit consent of the Personal Data owner;
• If there is a clear regulation in the laws regarding the transfer of Personal Data, if it is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the Personal Data owner or someone else, and
• If the Personal Data owner is unable to disclose their consent due to actual impossibility or if their consent is not legally valid,
• If it is necessary to transfer Personal Data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
• If Personal Data transfer is mandatory for our Company to fulfill its legal obligation,
• If the Personal Data has been made public by the Personal Data owner,
• If the transfer of Personal Data is mandatory for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right,
• Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Personal Data owner, it may transfer Personal Data if it is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company.
2.5. Conditions for Transfer of Special Categories of Personal Data
The Company may transfer the Special Categories of Personal Data of the Personal Data Owner to third parties in the following cases in line with the legitimate and lawful Personal Data processing purposes by taking due care, taking the necessary security measures, and taking adequate measures stipulated by the PDP Board.
1. In case of explicit consent of the Personal Data Owner or
2. In the presence of the following conditions, without seeking the explicit consent of the Personal Data Owner;
• Personal Data of Special Nature other than the health and sexual life of the Personal Data Owner (race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dress, association, foundation or union membership, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometric and genetic data), in cases stipulated by law,
• Personal Data of a Special Nature related to the health and sexual life of the Personal Data Owner only for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services, and financing, by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of confidentiality.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA, PERSONS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED
3.1. Purposes of Processing and Transferring Personal Data
Personal Data; By the law and the purpose of the Law,
• Managing Emergency Processes
• Execution of Information Security Processes
• Execution of Obligations Arising from Labor Contracts and Legislation for Employees
• Execution of Fringe Benefits and Benefits Processes for Employees
• Conducting Audit and Ethical Activities
• Execution of Access Authorizations
• Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
• Ensuring Physical Space Security
• Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
• Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
• Execution of Communication Activities
• Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
• Execution of Occupational Health and Safety Activities
• Execution of Logistics Activities
• Execution of Goods / Service Procurement Processes
• Execution of Goods / Services After Sales Support Services
• Execution of Goods / Service Sales Processes
• Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
• Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
• Execution of Storage and Archive Activities
• Execution of Contract Processes
• Execution of Supply Chain Management Processes
• Execution of Marketing Processes of Products and Services,
• Execution of Data Controller Operations
• Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations,
• Managing Governance Activities
limited to the purposes of the Law within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. If the processing activity carried out for the aforementioned purposes does not meet any of the conditions stipulated under the Law, your explicit consent is obtained by the Company regarding the relevant processing process.
3.2. Persons to whom Personal Data will be Transferred
Personal Data may be shared with our business and solution partners, banks, and third parties who perform technical, logistics, and other similar operations on our behalf to ensure that the services provided to you are complete and flawless and only to the extent appropriate to the nature of the service. These third parties are the persons who are obliged to access the relevant information to provide the relevant services fully and perfectly.
Apart from these, your Personal Data may also be transferred -limited only to the relevant person or institution- in cases such as having to share data with other third parties to provide the service fully and flawlessly, being mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligations, being expressly stipulated in the laws or having a judicial/administrative order issued by the law.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA, DELETION, DESTRUCTION, AND ANONYMIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
4.1. Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
To check compliance with Article 1 regulating the purpose of the Law and Article 2 regulating the scope of the Law, Personal Data; in all kinds of verbal, written, and electronic media; by technical and other methods, through various means such as company workplace, dealer, Company website, mobile application, to fulfill the responsibilities arising from the law within the framework of legislation, contract, request, and optional legal reasons to fulfill the purposes set out in the Policy, it is collected and processed by the Company or data processors assigned by the Company.
4.2. Erasure, Destruction, or Anonymization of Personal Data
Without prejudice to the provisions of other laws regarding the deletion, destruction, or anonymization of Personal Data, the Company deletes, destroys, or anonymizes Personal Data ex officio or upon the request of the data owner if the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has processed it by the provisions of this Law and other laws. With the deletion of Personal Data, this data is destroyed in such a way that it cannot be used and recovered in any way again. Accordingly, Personal Data shall be irreversibly deleted from the documents, files, CDs, diskettes, hard disks, etc. in which they are stored. Destruction of Personal Data, on the other hand, refers to the destruction of materials suitable for storing data such as documents, files, CDs, diskettes, hard disks, etc. in which the data is recorded in such a way that the information cannot be recovered and used again. Anonymization of data means making Personal Data impossible to be associated with an identified or identifiable natural person even if it is matched with other data.
4.3. Retention Period of Personal Data
The Company stores Personal Data for the period specified in this legislation if stipulated in the legislation. If a period is not regulated in the legislation regarding how long personal data should be kept, Personal Data is processed for the period required to be processed by the practices and customs of the Company's practices and commercial life, depending on the activity carried out by the Company while processing that data, and then deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
If the purpose of processing personal data has ended and the retention periods determined by the relevant legislation and the Company have come to an end; personal data may only be stored to constitute evidence in possible legal disputes or for the assertion or defense of the relevant right related to personal data. In the establishment of the periods here, the retention periods are determined based on the statute of limitations for the assertion of the right in question and the examples in the requests previously addressed to the Company on the same issues despite the expiration of the statute of limitations. In this case, the stored personal data is not accessed for any other purpose, and access to the relevant personal data is provided only when it is required to be used in the relevant legal dispute. After the aforementioned period expires, personal data are deleted, destroyed, or anonymized.
Detailed regulations regarding the Company's techniques regarding the storage, deletion, destruction, and anonymization of Personal Data are included in the Company's Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy.
ISSUES ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By Article 12 of the Law, the Company takes the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security to prevent unlawful processing of the Personal Data it processes, to prevent unlawful access to the data, and to ensure the preservation of the data and conducts or has the necessary audits carried out within this scope.
5.1. Ensuring the Security of Personal Data
5.1.1. Technical and Administrative Measures Taken to Ensure Lawful Processing of Personal Data
The Company takes technical and administrative measures to ensure that Personal Data is processed according to the law, according to technological possibilities, and implementation costs.
Technical Measures Taken to Ensure Lawful Processing of Personal Data
The main technical measures taken by the Company to ensure the lawful processing of Personal Data are listed below:
• Personal Data processing activities carried out within the Company are audited by the technical systems established.
• The technical measures taken are periodically reported to the relevant person as required by the internal audit mechanism.
• Technically skilled personnel are employed/consulted.
Administrative Measures Taken to Ensure Lawful Processing of Personal Data
The main administrative measures taken by the Company to ensure the lawful processing of Personal Data are listed below:
• Employees are informed and trained about the law on the protection of Personal Data and the processing of Personal Data by the law.
• Personal Data processing activities carried out by the business units of the Company; The requirements to be fulfilled to ensure that these activities comply with the Personal Data processing conditions sought by the Law are determined specifically for each business unit and the detailed activity it carries out.
• To ensure the legal compliance requirements are determined on a business unit basis, awareness is raised and implementation rules are determined for the relevant business units; the necessary administrative measures are implemented through internal policies and training to ensure the supervision of these issues and the continuity of the implementation.
• In the contracts and documents governing the legal relationship between the Company and the employees, records that impose the obligation not to process, disclose, and use Personal Data, except for the Company's instructions and exceptions imposed by law, are included and the awareness of the employees in this regard is created and the obligations arising from the Law are fulfilled by conducting audits.
5.1.2. Technical and Administrative Measures Taken to Prevent Unlawful Access to Personal Data
The Company takes technical and administrative measures according to the nature of the data to be protected, technological possibilities, and implementation costs to prevent imprudent or unauthorized disclosure, access, transfer, or any other unlawful access to Personal Data.
Technical Measures to Prevent Unlawful Access to Personal Data
The main technical measures taken by the Company to prevent unlawful access to Personal Data are listed below:
• Technical measures are taken by the developments in technology, and the measures taken are periodically updated and renewed.
• Access and authorization technical solutions are implemented by the legal compliance requirements determined on a business unit basis.
• Access authorizations are limited, and authorizations are regularly reviewed.
• The technical measures taken are periodically reported to the relevant person as required by the internal audit mechanism, the issues that pose a risk are re-evaluated and necessary technological solutions are produced.
• Software and hardware including virus protection systems and firewalls are installed.
• Technically knowledgeable personnel are employed/consulted.
• Security scans are regularly performed to identify security vulnerabilities in applications where Personal Data is collected. It is ensured that the vulnerabilities found are closed.
Administrative Measures to Prevent Unlawful Access to Personal Data
The main administrative measures taken by the Company to prevent unlawful access to Personal Data are listed below:
• Employees are trained on the technical measures to be taken to prevent unlawful access to Personal Data.
• By the legal compliance requirements for processing Personal Data on a business unit basis, access and authorization processes for Personal Data are designed and implemented within the Company.
• Employees are informed that they cannot disclose the Personal Data they have learned to anyone else in violation of the provisions of the Law and cannot use it for purposes other than processing and that this obligation will continue after their resignation and necessary commitments are obtained from them in this direction.
• In the contracts concluded by the Company with the persons to whom Personal Data is transferred by the law; Provisions are added that the persons to whom Personal Data is transferred will take the necessary security measures to protect Personal Data and ensure that these measures are complied with in their organizations.
5.1.3. Storing Personal Data in Secure Environments
The Company takes the necessary technical and administrative measures according to the technological possibilities and the cost of implementation to store Personal Data in secure environments and to prevent its destruction, loss, or alteration for unlawful purposes.
Technical Measures Taken to Store Personal Data in Secure Environments
The main technical measures taken by the Company to store Personal Data in secure environments are listed below:
• Systems by technological developments are used to store Personal Data in secure environments.
• Expert personnel are employed/consulted on technical issues.
• Technical security systems are installed for storage areas, security tests, and research are conducted to identify security vulnerabilities in information systems, and existing or potential risks identified as a result of the tests and research are eliminated.
• Backup programs are used by the law to ensure the safe storage of Personal Data.
• Access to the environments where Personal Data is kept is restricted and only authorized persons are allowed to access this data limited to the purpose for which the personal data is stored, access to the data storage areas where Personal Data is stored is logged and inappropriate access or access attempts are instantly communicated to those concerned.
Administrative Measures Taken for Storing Personal Data in Secure Environments
The main administrative measures taken by the Company to store Personal Data in secure environments are listed below:
• Employees are trained to ensure that Personal Data is stored securely.
• Legal and technical consultancy services are obtained to follow developments in the field of information security, privacy, and protection of personal data and to take necessary actions.
• If an external service is obtained by the Company due to technical requirements for the storage of Personal Data, the contracts concluded with the relevant companies to which Personal Data is transferred by the law include provisions stating that the persons to whom Personal Data is transferred will take the necessary security measures to protect Personal Data and ensure that these measures are complied with in their organizations.
5.1.4. Supervision of Measures Taken for the Protection of Personal Data
By Article 12 of the Law, the Company conducts or has the necessary audits performed within its organization. The results of these audits are reported to the relevant department within the scope of the internal functioning of the Company and necessary actions are taken to improve the measures taken.
5.1.5. Measures to be Taken in Case of Unauthorized Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company operates a system that ensures that if the Personal Data processed by Article 12 of the Law is obtained by others illegally, this situation is notified to the relevant Personal Data Owner and the PDP Board as soon as possible. If deemed necessary by the PDP Board, this situation may be announced on the website of the PDP Board or by another method.
5.2. Observing the Legal Rights of Personal Data Subjects
The Company observes all legal rights of Personal Data Owners with the implementation of the Policy and the Law and takes all necessary measures to protect these rights. Detailed information on the rights of Personal Data Owners is provided in the sixth section of this Policy.
5.3. Protection of Sensitive Personal Data
The Company shows utmost sensitivity to the protection of special quality Personal Data, which is determined as "special quality" by the Law and processed by the law. In this context, the technical and administrative measures taken by the Company for the protection of personal data are also implemented with the utmost care in terms of Special Categories of Personal Data, and necessary audits are provided within the Company in this regard.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER, EXERCISE AND EVALUATION OF RIGHTS
6.1. Informing the Personal Data Subject
By Article 10 of the Law, the Company informs Personal Data Owners during the acquisition of Personal Data. In this context, if any, the identity of the Company representative, the purpose for which Personal Data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed Personal Data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting Personal Data, and the rights of the Personal Data Owner.
6.2. Rights of the Personal Data Owner under the KVK Law
Under Article 10 of the Law, the Company informs you of your rights; provides guidance on how to exercise such rights, and carries out the necessary internal functioning, administrative, and technical arrangements for all these. Under Article 11 of the Law, the Company shall notify the persons whose Personal Data is received;
• Learning whether Personal Data is being processed,
• Request information if their Personal Data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing Personal Data and whether they are used for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom Personal Data is transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request the deletion or destruction of Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• To request notification of the transactions made under subparagraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Explains that they have the right to demand compensation for the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of Personal Data.
6.3. Cases where the Personal Data Owner cannot assert their Rights
As the following cases are excluded from the scope of the Law pursuant to Article 28 of the Law, Personal Data Owners cannot assert their rights listed in Article (6.2.) of this Policy in the following cases:
• Processing of Personal Data by natural persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not disclosed to third parties and the obligations regarding data security are complied with.
• Processing of Personal Data for purposes such as research, planning, and statistics by anonymizing them with official statistics.
• Processing of Personal Data for artistic, historical, literary, or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, the privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
• Processing of Personal Data for artistic, historical, literary, or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, the privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
• Processing of Personal Data by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities in relation to the investigation, prosecution, trial, or execution procedures.
Pursuant to Article 28/2 of the Law; In the cases listed below, Personal Data Owners cannot assert their rights listed in Article (6.2.) of this Policy, except for the right to demand compensation for damages:
• Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the prevention of crime or criminal investigation.
• Processing of personal data made public by the Personal Data Owner himself/herself.
• Personal Data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions based on the authority granted by law.
• Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State in relation to budgetary, tax, and fiscal matters.
6.4. Exercise of Rights by the Personal Data Owner
Personal Data Owners will be able to submit their requests regarding their rights listed in Article (6.2.) of this Policy to the Company free of charge with the information and documents that will identify their identities and with the methods specified below or by filling out and signing the Application Form on our website www.tts.com.tr as determined by the KVK Board:
1. After the application form is filled in, a wet signed copy of the application form should be sent to İstoç Oto ve Ticaret Merkezi, Askar Plaza, Floor: 2, No: 22-23 34214 Bağcılar-İSTANBUL by hand or by registered mail with return receipt requested,
2. After filling out the application form and signing it with your "secure electronic signature" within the scope of the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, our company ..............kep.tr address,
3. The application form should be filled out and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address,
must be forwarded.